Skelbimo galiojimas baigėsi!
We currently have vacancies in Surrey for support workers (care assistants) who will visit a number of Service Users (clients) during the day for short visits of normally between 30 minutes and 1 hour. On each visit they will help the Service User with things like washing, toileting, dressing, making food, shopping, laundry, cleaning and reminding them to take their medication.
- Driver’s licence and driving experience.
- Care experience is not essential as we offer full and comprehensive training.
- It is important that you are able to speak and understand English.
- Availability of 6-12 months+.
What we offer:
- Possibility for promotion within the company.
- Good quality company housing in desirable areas, affordable rent (£65 - 80 per week).
- All houses fully furnished with washing machines and a fully equipped kitchen.
- A PC and printer, free internet and WIFI in the company houses.
- Free use of a company car (Mainly SMART cars) – you are able to use the car for personal use.
- 24 hour support from friendly, helpful office staff – the office team are from a diverse range of countries including Estonia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, South Africa and New Zealand.
- Assistance with National Insurance and Bank account .
- Regular visits from the office staff to check you are OK. - Free accommodation while you are training.
- Comprehensive 5 day initial training.
- NVQ training available.
- Salary £7,35 - 8,95 per hour.
2015 Kovo 03